We have a set of sessions for Fall/Winter/Spring and a different set during Summer. Mid-August through early October is Slack Schedule time. We keep our current schedule on our answering machine at 208-734-5455.
Dress Code and Rules: Thank you for helping us maintain a fun and safe skating time for all. Let’s wear clothing that both covers your skin for safety (nobody likes a raspberry on the skin)…and is polite…to keep private parts… well… private!
All prices include regular rental skates. If you would like speed skates, inline skates, or demo skates, they are $2 extra.
Skate-Mate assistive tools for beginners are $5.
We accept cash only. (ATM available here for your convenience.)
We support our military. You may present your military ID for complimentary admission. –Pat Parrott, Retired LTC
Throwback Thursday is our fantastically fun night just for adults. A tribute and celebration to share with our skating friends, both old and new, from over the decades. Thank you always to our friends who help put this on! Guppies caters the no-host bar and The Pocket crew spins tunes, and our many friends and volunteers chip in to make it a fabulous happy time.
Annual Event & Special Calendar Items
These are special events that we do every year. Check our Special Events page info on these and other upcoming events. Check our answering machine to confirm and get details (208)-734-5455.
- New Year’s Eve Party–starts at 8 pm on Dec. 31
- Spring Break: Skating daily during the weekdays, 1-4 p.m.
- Summer Discount Skating Passes on Sale: Begins April 1.
- Transition to Summer Skating Schedule: June 1 (Weekday open skating begins.)
- Fall Slack Season Schedule and transition to Fall/Spring/Winter Schedule: Sept to Oct
- Halloween Costume Party: in October on or near Halloween
- Thanksgiving Holiday Skating: We open extra sessions daily during weekdays.
- Christmas Holiday Skating: We open extra sessions 1-4 pm daily during weekdays.
- Throwback Thursday: Event for adults over 21 yrs of age only. Thursday in 2nd and/or 3rd week(s) in February.
We close on these holidays: New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Mother’s Day, Fourth of July Independence Day; days during the Twin Falls County Fair (please check our answering machine); Labor Day; Thanksgiving Eve and Day; Christmas Eve and Day.