We have a set of sessions for Fall/Winter/Spring and a different set during Summer. We keep our current schedule on our answering machine at 208-734-5455.
Periodic changes and additions: When kids in the Twin Falls School District are out of school all day due to District scheduled days off, we open from 1-4 p.m. (See the TFSD Calendar)
Admission Prices: All admission prices include regular rental skates. Optional inline skates, speed skates, or demo skates are $2 extra. Cash Only. ATM’s are provided for your convenience.
We support our military. You may present your military ID for complimentary admission. –Pat Parrott, Retired LTC
Annual Event & Special Calendar Items
These are special events that we do every year. Check our Special Events page info on these and other upcoming events. Check our answering machine to confirm and get details.
- New Year’s Eve Party–starts at 8 pm on Dec. 31
- Spring Break: Skating daily during the weekdays, 1-4 p.m.
- Summer Discount Skating Passes on Sale: Begins April 1.
- Transition to Summer Skating Schedule: June 1 (Weekday open skating begins.)
- Fall Slack Season Schedule and transition to Fall/Spring/Winter Schedule–Sept to Oct
- Halloween Costume Party: in October on or near Halloween
- Thanksgiving Holiday Skating: We open extra sessions daily during weekdays.
- Christmas Holiday Skating: We open extra sessions daily during weekdays.
- Throwback Thursday: Event for adults over 21 yrs of age only. Thursday the week after Valentines Day.
We close on these holidays: New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day (Sunday and Monday); Fourth of July Independence Day; Monday-Thursday during the week of the Twin Falls County Fair; Labor Day; Thanksgiving Eve and Day; Christmas Eve and Day.