We have a set of sessions for Fall/Winter/Spring and a different set during Summer. We keep our current schedule on our answering machine at 208-734-5455.
Dress Code and Rules:
We do have a dress code, so please refer to it and our rules. (Ex: Ripped/torn clothing, half-shirts, and hats…) Thank you for helping us maintain a fun and save skating time for all.
Our Schedule of Skating Times
- Monday and Wednesday Night: 7-9:30 pm, $15 per group of up to 6 people or $4.50 each
- Friday and Saturday Night: 7-10:30 pm, $6.50 each
- Saturday Daytime: 11 am-4 pm, $4.50 each
- Sunday Daytime: 1-4 pm, $4.50 each
- Tuesdays and Thursdays and other times we are not already open are available for private party reservations.
- Additional Times: When the Twin Falls School District is closed for all grades for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Spring Break holidays, we open from 1-4 pm daily on the weekdays (except for the Thanksgiving eve/day, Christmas eve/day, New Years Day) Please get a confirmation of these days on our answering machine because, in recent times, the district has had many changes to their schedule.
- All prices include regular rental skates. If you would like speed skates, inline skates, or demo skates, they are $2 extra.
- We accept cash only. (ATM available for your convenience.)
We support our military. You may present your military ID for complimentary admission. –Pat Parrott, Retired LTC
Annual Event & Special Calendar Items
These are special events that we do every year. Check our Special Events page info on these and other upcoming events. Check our answering machine to confirm and get details.
- New Year’s Eve Party–starts at 8 pm on Dec. 31
- Spring Break: Skating daily during the weekdays, 1-4 p.m.
- Summer Discount Skating Passes on Sale: Begins April 1.
- Transition to Summer Skating Schedule: June 1 (Weekday open skating begins.)
- Fall Slack Season Schedule and transition to Fall/Spring/Winter Schedule–Sept to Oct
- Halloween Costume Party: in October on or near Halloween
- Thanksgiving Holiday Skating: We open extra sessions daily during weekdays.
- Christmas Holiday Skating: We open extra sessions daily during weekdays.
- Throwback Thursday: Event for adults over 21 yrs of age only. Thursday the week after Valentines Day.
We close on these holidays: New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day (Sunday and Monday); Fourth of July Independence Day; Monday-Thursday during the week of the Twin Falls County Fair; Labor Day; Thanksgiving Eve and Day; Christmas Eve and Day.